ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINESPlease read the guidelines and follow the instructions below before submitting your abstract.
Contents of your abstract
- The abstract word limit is 250 words [abstract body, Times New Roman 12 pt].
- Abstracts must clearly state the title, aim, methods, results and conclusion of the conducted study as well as authors and affiliations.
- The title should clearly indicate the outcome of the work presented and should be written in CAPITAL LETTERS [Times New Roman 12 pt], no full stop at the end.
- Please, use the following TEMPLATE to create the abstract file.
- Uploaded document MUST be saved in a PDF format.
- Abstract submission deadline: 12th September 2018.
- Notification on acceptance/rejection: 20th September 2018.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and if accepted, designated for either poster or oral presentations (there will only be a limited number of slots for oral presentations).
- Poster size: 70 cm x 100 cm in vertical format.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the pdf abstract book distributed to all Attendees of the Conference. Conference.
- Withdrawal of abstracts can only be accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the Organizing Committee.
- The presenting author must register as a participant at the Conference till 20th September 2018: Register link.
For all enquiries regarding abstracts please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.